The villa is new, tastefully-furnished and cozy. Our guests have a living room with a fireplace, a kitchenette (with a fridge, a cooking stove, and a washing machine), and a courtyard at their disposal.
Vessyta – Chuchuganova House” offers a chance for a peaceful vacation, and is perfect for groups of 10 to 15 people. Our guests can enjoy a diversity of activities like visiting famous tourist destinations in the area or trying out the healing properties of the mineral water in the pools and SPA centers in the town. “Vessyta – Chuchuganova House” is 10km away from the mountain and ski resort “Panichishte” and the Seven Rila lakes..
The villa has 5 separate bedrooms with private bathrooms, situated on 4 floors, and a large living room with a fireplace. The kitchenette is equipped with a cooking stove, a fridge, a dishwasher, and a coffee machine..
Our guests are always welcome!
About Sapareva Banya
Sapareva Banya is a town in southwest Bulgaria, located in Kyustendil district. It is situated on the north ridge of the Rila mountain, and it is 15km away from Dupnitsa. Sapareva Banya is known for its hot mineral water (103oC). The mineral water in Saprareva Banya is known for its healing properties, because of which it has been used as a cure in many cases by the Thracians and Romans.
- The only geyser in whole continental Europe can be found in Sapareva Banya. Its temperature is 103oC.
- Another landmark is the “St. Nikola” church. It is located in the park in the city center.
- “St. George” church is a heritage from the period of the Bulgarian national revival. It is located in Gyurgevo residential district. It was built in 1839-1840 by a craftsman named Tsvetko from Jablyano village. The church is remarkable for its inner wooden architecture.
- “St. Chetirideset Sedmochislenitsi” is a church from the period of the Bulgarian national revival. It is near the city center. It was built in 1859 by a craftsman named Tsvetko from Jablyano village. It was painted in 1878-1879. In this church many precious icons are kept, as well as wood-carved works.
- St. Stephan” monastery is located in Gyurgevo residential district. It is on the right coast of the Jerman river, on the Joganitsa hill in the northwestern part of the Rila mountain, 3km southeast from Sapareva Banya.
- “Pokrov Bogorodichen” is a monastery whose location and whose renovated building have turned it into both a monument for Christians and into a tourist attraction.
- The Seven Rila Lakes
Хиляди последователи на Бялото братство от цял свят се събират в Рила.
Ежегодният им лагер през месец август води високо в планината и много туристи, дошли да видят магическия танц „Паневритмия”, който се изпълнява край езерото Бъбрека, а заедно с това и да избягат от лепкавите горещини в градовете.
По традиция последователите на учителя Петър Дънов всяка година посрещнат своята Лятна (Слънчева) Нова година в Рила. Това се случва по време на духовната школа на дъновистите, която се организира на Седемте рилски езера. Според завещаната от самия Дънов традиция, Бялото братство посреща изгрева на Молитвения хълм в Рила, откъдето отправя първите си сутрешни молитви към Слънцето. Дъновистите вярват, че изгревът на 19 август има магическа сила. Според тях човек, срещнал първите лъчи на Слънцето в този ден високо в планината, се зарежда с енергия и здраве за следващите 12 месеца.
A large courtyard planted with trees
The guests have a dining room with a fireplace and a modern fully-furnished kitchenette at their disposal.
- For those who like hiking: short and long hiking routes in and near Sapareva Banya village can be organized
- For those who prefer hiking: here is the place where many of the hiking routes in the Rila mountain start: the routes to the Seven Rila lakes, to “Skakavitsa” chalet, to “Lovna” chalet, to “Ivan Vazov” chalet, to the Rila monastery
- For those who like skiing: there are ski tracks in Panichishte and ski tracks at the “Seven Rila lakes” chalet
- Extreme tourism: mountain biking, extreme ski and snowboard routes, free riding, climbing the frozen waterfall “Skakavitsa”)
Pools and SPA centers
Aquapark “Kotvata”: 1km away from villa “Vessyta”)
SPA center: 1km away from villa “Vessyta”
Outdoor swimming pool of the balneotherapy sanatorium: 1km away from villa “Vessyta”